Sunday, January 26, 2014

Answers

Hello - my good friend Isilindil suggested that I put up some of my answers for the riddles - as not all of you will be able to guess them!
So here they are, the answers - but if you haven't seen the riddles yet then I would recommend that you go back and give them a go!

1st Riddle:
NOTHING

2nd Riddle:
THE LETTER M

3rd Riddle:
THE HEART

4th Riddle:
TEETH

Oh, do I love riddles! They can teach us so much! A quote by a famous hobbit - "It's the questions that we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think."

And, just for you, here is some hobbit jewelry that I really like - I'm not the type to engage in flippant-fashion, but when something catches my fancy, I cannot be dissuaded!
This is just some trifle that my great-great-aunt Bess Dunnville likes to make to remind us hobbits of the thing our hearts yearn for - our lovely hobbit-hole full of comfort and food! She gave it to me when I payed her my respects just before gallivanting off on adventures!
Well, that's all for now - got to go and get some new material (just an excuse for adventuring!) 
-Ruby Burrows


No comments:

Post a Comment